Thursday, July 23, 2015

Better late than never... Birthday Collab Mani for Ssunnysideup

Hellu ladies!

How are you? Is it as freakin' hot where you are as it is here in Austria? 2 weeks of hot weather now, it's exhausting...
Anyways, today I want to show you, what I did for Sabrina at Ssunnysideup for her birthday. I know, it's nearly a month ago... I'm sorry.
But here it is... finally!

She asked many artist to participate and many answered her call. You can see all of them when you click at the link above.
Sabrina had a inspiration pic and everyone could do a design inspired by this picture. It was challenging but fun!

I took this funny looking flowers as inspiration and their circle gradient colors. In my head all this looked way better and I chose a very complicated way to do this circular gradient...


Nevertheless, I learned from it and I liked the outcome very much in the end. Especially my thumb! After I finished the flowers I thought, what about my thumb? I decided to use all colors and simply write "Happy B-Day" over it.


I liked the color combination so much, that I decided to do this on all my nails again and the outcome of this project can be found as a guest post at Roaring Nails! Take a look!


Here are all the polishes I used:
O.P.I. - Alpine Snow (as a base, because most of the polishes are neon like)
China Glaze - Sun Worshipper (dark neon yellow or light neon orange, however you want to describe it)
Essie - saturday disco fever (neon orange)
Essie - bottle service (neon pink)
Essie - dj play that song (neon purple)
Essie - hide & go chic (medium blue)
Essie - the more the merrier (light green)
China Glaze - Treble Maker (darker neon green)
China Glaze - Fairy Dust (my to-go holo glitter top coat)
Glisten&Glow - HK Girl Top Coat (for some extra shine)
white acrylic paint


Well, that's it!
Don't forget to take a look at my guest post and all the other guest posts at Robin's blog, They are all amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Danke danke danke noch mals fürs mit machen:) sieht klasse aus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful manicure, Happy Birthday to Ssunnysideup! I really like these nails :) Luckily it has cooled down a little in Holland but it was incredibly hot - my Englishness is not used to it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails