Sunday, September 14, 2014

31DC2104 - week 1 recap

Hey lovlies!

I've been busy doing my nails for the 31DC2014 these last weeks, but I thought I'll share it here with you two.
To keep up daily, just follow me on Instagram @frankie.hunters.nails or on tumblr @frankiehuntersnails .



Day 1 - RED
see my blog post for more pics and deets LINK

Day 2 - ORANGE
Loyal readers know that I hate this color on my nails - yes I HATE it. But I managed to do a lovely design with it! I used the saran wrap technique for it - the first time! On the left hand I outlined it with white and added a glossy top coat, on the right hand I just added a matte top coat!

















Used colors:
Sally Hansen - Tahitian Sunset
Essie - Saturday disco fever
O.P.I. - Alpine snow

Day 3 - YELLOW
Yellow is a difficult color to day nail art with - at least for me. So I decided to to a little pun and wrote the word BLUE in yellow! On the other hand I painted some yellow splatters.

















Used colors:
Essie - find me an oasis
Butter London - Jasper
Essence - Tattoo pen in black

Day 4 - GREEN
Inspired by my IKEA pillow, I painted some petals on a green base and on the other hand some crosses!

















Used colors:
Essie - the more the merrier and urban jungle

Day 5 - BLUE
Here I went straight on the color. I spiced it up with pIcture pOlish - Geode and some darker blue dots on a lighter blue base.

















Used colors:
pIcutre pOlish - Geode
China Glaze - turned up turquoise and sexy in the city

Day 6 - PURPLE
I love contrats and therefore I used a very light purple and a very dark purple. On the left hand I used my lightning shaped nail vinyls from nailvinyls and on the right hand I recreated thenailasaurus waterfall design, which is my most liked pic on Instagram so far! She (Sammy fro The Nailasaurus) even liked it on Instagram and tumbler, which was such an honor!

















Used colors:
Essie - go ginza
ILNP - grape alicious

Day 7 - BLACK AND WHITE
I'm not really a monochrome person, so I spiced the black and white theme up a bit and added a colorful accent nail! These are my mothers nails and she loved it!
Used colors:
O.P.I. - Alpine snow
China Glaze - sun worshipper, turned up turqouise, purple panic
Essie - the more the merrier, dj play that song
Sally Hansen - midnight in NY

So that was week one! Hope you like my designs, would love to hear whats your favourite one!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails