Saturday, November 15, 2014

And it goes on with glitter!

Hy ladies!

A few weeks ago, I was really obsessed with glitter. And because you liked my last post so much I want to show you another awesome mani I did!
Warning! This will be a picture heavy post! #sorrynotsorry


Wow!
These pictures aren't in any way accurate to my nails in real life! You have to re-do this in person, that you know what I'm talking about! This mani had so much depth, it was like looking into a fairy pond. I never ever imagined it to be so beautiful!


What I used:
Butter London - Royal Navy
Essence - Effect topper "cool breeze"
Glisten&Glow - HK Girl top coat


I think this glitter topper was one of the first I ever bought and I think I used it two times, which is a shame, after seeing what it can do!

Depending on how the light hits the nail, the holo glitter sequins changed their color from a deep blue to turquoise to shades of green to a electric blue to a light blue, it was simply amazing!


I wanted to try this after seeing THIS post from Lackfein. She used Sally Hansens - Pink dream over a dark blue polish and I was tempted to buy this polish too. But then I searched my stash and thought, well I have something similar, let's try!


After I did this, I thought I won't need the Sally Hansen, even though they are not exact dupes.


I warned you, this is picture heavy! But I really want you to see this mani in all its glory!
Ok, I also have a GIF for you, where you can see the change in motion!


Oh myy... this is so amazing.
And I even have a mattified version too, but I liked the glossy one more!



You can see, I applied the matte top coat a few days later and there was some tip wear. But that's ok!

Ok, what do you think?
Are you as amazed as I am? Do you have this topper and didn't know about its glory?
Let me know!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails